Do not hit a burning microwave with a rake twice

Sep 21, 2019 dyazmcsz

first_imgTeenagers do some pretty stupid things. Be they dares, a sudden lack of common sense, or curiosity getting the better of them. This has to be one of the more stupid we have witnessed recently.Microwaves are what many of us rely on to cook all or part of our meals everyday. Yet their makeup is quite complex and some of their components quite dangerous. What you don’t want to do is put metal objects inside them or set them on fire. An even worse idea is to pierce a microwave with a metal object while it’s burning.This kid does just that twice, and gets engulfed in flames and who knows what chemicals for a couple of seconds. He seems to come out the other side unscathed, but we’d like to see him in a few months just to check for any long-term damage.If you’re wondering how they set it alight, I spotted a power lead lying in the dirt near the kids’ feet. We have to assume they put something flammable or metallic inside to get things going.via Breaklast_img

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *